SkinMedica Travel Minis Collection
Formulated to deliver smooth, RADIANT skin and stocked full of fan-favorites. SkinMedica® Minis Collection lets you GET THAT GLOW, even on the go.
Collection includes TSA-friendly SkinMedica® favorites that lasts 30-45 days (depending on use):
System Includes the following:
2 - Facial Cleanser (1.0 Fl. Oz.)
1 - LUMIVIVE® Day Damage Defense Serum (Net Wt. 0.5 Oz.)
1 - LUMIVIVE® Night Revitalize Repair Complex (Net Wt. 0.5 Oz.)
1 - HA⁵® Rejuvenating Hydrator (Net Wt. 1.0 Oz.)
1 - Total Defense + Repair Broad Spectrum SPF 34/PA++++ Sunscreen (Net Wt. 1.0 Oz.)
- Washes away dirt and oil.
- Hydrates and refreshes the skin.
- Soothing and Calming.
LUMIVIVE® Day Damage Defense Serum
- This clinically proven serum provides a bio-barrier against environmental aggressors including Blue Light, pollution, and damaging rays that age your skin. A revolutionary blend of antioxidants, peptides and natural extracts helps prevent further skin damage and helps restore dull, tired, and stressed skin.
LUMIVIVE® Night Revitalize Repair Complex
- This clinically proven serum recharges the skin’s ability to repair itself overnight and helps restore a glowing, youthful appearance. A proprietary blend of ingredients invigorates and detoxifies stressed skin making it feel fortified and appear more radiant each morning. Visibly improves skin tone, texture and quality for a smooth and luminous complexion.
HA⁵® Rejuvenating Hydrator
- HA⁵® Rejuvenating Hydrator delivers both immediate and long-term hydration.
- Instantly smoothes the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Provides immediate hydration.
- Improves the appearance of skin texture and roughness.
Total Defense + Repair Broad Spectrum SPF 34/PA++++ Sunscreen
- Protect skin from harmful infrared rays (IR-A rays).
- Reduce the appearance of lines and wrinkles.
- Improve the appearance of sun damaged skin.
- Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure
- Reapply at least every 2 hours and after towel drying, swimming, or sweating to avoid lowering protection
- Sun Protection Measures UV exposure from the sun increases the risk of skin cancer, premature skin aging and other skin damage. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a broad spectrum SPF of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including limiting time in the sun from 10 a.m. – 2 p.m., and wearing protective clothing
- Children under 6 months: Ask a doctor